BELL Diagnostic Audiometer
BASIC BELL (BELL Diagnostic Audiometer), The basic model has been specifically designed for use in occupational medicine; it allows users to perform audiometric testing through air conduction at frequency ranges of 125 Hz to 12,5 kHz (featuring optional Sennheiser HDA-280 earphones) with masking
BELL PLUS (BELL Diagnostic Audiometer), Used for performing audiometric testing through air and bone conduction. The audiometer also allows for the possibility of conducting automatic testing based on the Hughson-Westlake procedure
- air conduction -10 to 120 dB HL.
- Bone conduction: -10 to 80 dB HL
- Frequencies:125 to 8000 Hz with TDH-3
Up to 5 KHz with HDA-280.
- Tone: continuous and modulated
- Masking: NBN, WN.
- Microphone: Built-in or external
- Screen: coloured, 480 x 272 pixels
- Protocols: Tonal audiometry/ Automatic Threshold
- Memory: Internal, for 100 patients.
- PC interface: USB
- Integration: Daisy or NOAH.
- Measurements: 32 x 32 x 9 cm
- Weight: 8 Kg